Long Bread Rolls
|Wholemeal flour||1 1⁄2 Pound (680 Grams)|
|Sea salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Heaped Teaspoon)|
|Fresh yeast/1/2 ounce dried yeast||1 Ounce (30 Grams Fresh One)|
|Lukewarm water||3⁄4 Pint (425 Milliliter)|
1) Combine flour and salt and mix yeast in 1/4 pint (140 ml) of water.
2) Add the yeast and water sufficient to make soft dough in flour.
3) Make six portions of the dough and, pull and roll them until about 12 inches (30 cm) long pieces are formed.
4) Place the pieces on warmed and greased baking sheets. Cover with cloth or plastic bag and leave to rise 15-20 minutes.
5) Now, bake for about 35-40 minutes at 400 degrees.
6) Serve the long bread rolls for dinner.