Do you wanna learn how to make Chicken sage & onion rolls? In the video, Barry makes the delicious snack with such an ease that you would also want to try it. Don't miss the video!
Salt and pepper
1 Teaspoon, finely chopped
1 , chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas mark 4.
2. In a bowl, add in the breadcrumbs and chicken mince. Mix well.
3. Stir in the onion and sage. Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly with hands.
4. Place the shortcrust pastry over a counter top and slice in half.
5. Place the chicken mince mixture over one sheet and spread evenly.
6. Brush the egg mixture over the edges and seal with another pastry sheet. Brush the top with egg mixture and crimp the edges with fork and prick the centre.
7. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
8. Take out the roll from the oven and let it cool over the cooling rack for a few minutes.
9. Slice the roll and serve along with your favorite condiments.