Cabbage Rolls In Beer
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Celery stalks||1 , minced|
|Fresh parsley leaves||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Extra lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beer||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cabbage leaves||8 Large, boiled 3 to 5 minutes, stems and thick veins removed|
1) In a bowl, place the onions, parsley, beef, rice and seasoning.
2) Spoon 1/8 of the onion mixture in the center of each, cabbage leaf.
3) Fold the sides towards the center and roll the cabbage leaves tightly.
4) Put the cabbage rolls in the slow cooker.
5) In another bowl, mix well together beer, chilli, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning,
6) Slowly stream the beer mixture over the cabbage rolls.
7) Put the lid on and simmer for 7 to 8 hours.
8) Serve the cabbage rolls hot, topped with the beer sauce.