Hearty Steak Roll Ups
Bacon- 3 slices, cooked and crumbled
Onion- 1 medium, chopped
Fresh or Canned Mushrooms- 4 ounces, coarsely chopped
Tomato- 1 medium, peeled and chopped
Fresh Parsley Leaves- 2 tablespoons, chopped
Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
Pepper- 1/8 teaspoon
Beef Sandwich Steaks- 4 4-ounce (very thinly sliced beef round)
Salt- to taste
Pepper- to taste
Vegetable Oil- 2 tablespoons
Onion-1 medium, chopped
Tomato Paste- 2 tablespoons
Water- 1 cup
1) In a bowl, place together bacon, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, parsley ad seasoning.
2) Knead the bacon mixture to mix well.
3) Arrange the steaks over a plane surface and season lightly.
4) Spoon ¼ of the bacon mixture over each steak.
5) Roll the steak ass jelly roll manner and tie using string.
6) In a slow cooker heat oil and brown the steak roll.
7) Stir in the onions, tomato paste and water.
8) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
9) Remove the rolls and keep warm.
10) Spoon about 1 cup of gravy from slow cooker in to a saucepan.
11) Heat and stir in the flour water paste in the gravy stirring constantly.
12) Bring the flour mixture to a boil.
13) Fold in the cream and remove from heat.
14) Serve hot over the meat rolls.