Salmon Roll Ups
Egg - 1 beaten
Dried parsley flakes - 1 teaspoon
Instant minced onion - 1 teaspoon
Dried dill weed - 1/2 teaspoon
Refrigerated crescent rolls - 1 (8-ounce) package (8 rolls)
Butter - 2 tablespoons or margarine - 2 tablespoons
All-purpose flour - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Pepper - Dash
Milk - 1 cup
Sharp process American cheese - 2 ounces, shredded (1/2 cup)
Egg yolks - 2 beaten
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, egg, parsley, onion, and dill-weed.
3. Remove individual crescent rolls and spoon each with 1 tablespoon of salmon mixture; spread evenly over crescent roll.
4. Starting from the wide end, roll.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
6. In a saucepan, heat butter to melt and stir in flour, salt and pepper.
7. Stir in milk and cook with constant stirring until sauce is thick and bubbly.
8. Add cheese, egg yolks and lemon juice; heat with constant stirring until cheese melts.
9. Serve Salmon Roll Ups with cheese sauce.