Turkey Cutlets With Horseradish Cream
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Horseradish root||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Turkey breast||1 Pound, boneless and thickly sliced|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
1) In a bowl add cream and whip till soft peaks.
2) Gently fold in the horseradish and 1 tablespoon of cheese and chill.
3) In a bowl, combine flour, remaining cheese, and pepper in a flat wide pan.
4) In an iron frying pan add oil and heat.
5) In a bowl, add egg.
6) Dip each slice of turkey into the egg and coat well.
7) Dip in the flour mixture and then place in oil and crisp on each side till golden brown.
8) Place each piece of cooked turkey on a warm platter and place in oven to keep warm.
9) Top each turkey slice with a small dollop of whipped cream.
10) Place the rest of the whipped cream mix on the side and serve.