Stir N Roll Pastry
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), sifted|
|Sunlite oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cold|
1. In a bowl, mix flour and salt.
2. Add all oil and milk at once; using a fork, stir until well mixed.
3. Using hands, press the mixture into a smooth ball.
4. In between 2 large sheets of wax papers, place the dough and roll out using a rolling pin.
5. Peel the top paper and turn over the a 9 inch pie pan; peel the 2nd paper as well.
6. Trim and flute edges.
7. Use the Stir N Roll Pastry for making pies quickly.