Spinach Lasagna Rolls
|Frozen spinach||20 Ounce, chopped, thawed (2 Packets)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dry white vermouth||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded part skim mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Dried whole basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Chunky tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil leaves||4|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the lasagna as per the packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3) Drain the spinach, squeezing out the excess water. Set aside.
4) In a large skillet, add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and vermouth. Cook over medium flame till the vegetables become tender. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
5) Add in the spinach, parmesan cheese, mozzarella, ricotta, eggs, basil and pepper. Mix well.
6) Spread 1/2 cup of the spinach mixture on each of the lasagna noodle. Roll up the sheet like a jellyroll starting from the narrow end.
7) With their seam side facing down, place the rolled up sheets on the baking dish.
8) Cover the diah and bake for about 30 minutes.
9) Slice each of the lasagna rolls into three portions. Add 2 tablespoons of Chunky Tomato Sauce over each portion. Garnish the rolls with basil leaves.