California Veal Cutlets
|Veal cutlets||1 Pound|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken flavored bouillon granules||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried whole tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Avocado slices||8 (Thin)|
|Orange||1 Small, divided into 12 sections|
1) Remove excess fat from curlets.
2) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the cutlets.
3) Using a meat mailer or rolling pin, flatten cutlets to 1/8-inch thickness
4) Coat the cutlets with 2 tablespoons flour.
5) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray or margarine.
6) Place it over medium-high heat until hot.
7) Add cutlets to the skillet,- cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
8) Remove from skillet, and drain on paper rowels; keep aside.
9) With a paper towel, wipe skillet dry.
10) Add remaining flour, water, bouillon granules, orange juice, and dried whole tarragon ro skillet.
11) Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until thickened.
12) Add cutlets to the sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.
13) In a platter, transfer the cutlets top with avocado slices and orange sections.
14) Garnish with fresh tarragon sprig, if desired.
15) Serve warm with green salad and bread.