Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
|Brown bread loaf||1 Pound, crusts removed (450g, sandwich)|
|Butter||3 Ounce, softened (15 g)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound, softened (225 g)|
|Cooked ham||6 Ounce, thinly sliced (175 g)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Slice the bread thinly and spread it with butter and cheese
2. Arrange the ham on top of the cheese.
3. Sprinkle with pepper and then roll up each slice carefully
4. If you are not using the sandwiches immediately, roll up the rolls and cover them with foil. Pack the rolls in a rigid container with the joins underneath, separating each layer with foil.
5. Serve the fresh rolls immediately by slicing them into pinwheels
6. If using the frozen rolls, remove these 2 hours before serving to thaw. Serve as in step no 5