Chocolate Fruit Roll
|Semi sweet chocolate chunks||1 Pound (1 packet)|
|Cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Marshmallows||18 (Mixed coloured)|
|Fine coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add chocolate chunks. Place this bowl over hot water and melt. Ensure that chocolate doesn-€™t come in contact with water.
3. When it starts to melt, remove from hot water and add remaining ingredients, apart from coconut. Mix well.
4. On wax paper, transfer chocolate mixture at one end and shape into a roll.
5. Gently remove and coat well with coconut.
6. Transfer coated roll back on to wax paper and wrap like a roll.
7. Refrigerate for minimum two hours or till set.
8. Slice into 1 inch thick slices and serve.