Chicken Croquettes with Sauce
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Minced cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Shortening||2 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, combine 1/3 cup soup, chicken, 1/4 cup crumbs, onion, and parsley together, mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 croquettes, roll in bread crumbs and allow to chill.
3) In a skillet, fry the croquettes in shortening, until thoroughly heated and lightly browned.
4) In a small saucepan, blend rest of the soup with milk, cook until thoroughly heated.
5) Spoon the Sauce over Chicken Croquettes and serve immediately.
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.7%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.2%
Trans Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 56.6 mg18.9%
Sodium 466 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 19 g37.9%
Vitamin A 27.6% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet