Chicken Cutlets With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||8|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Trim excess fat off the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cut into 3, each breast half, pound and toss in flour.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the floured chicken breast cutlets until thoroughly cooked. Remove from skillet and cover in a plate to keep warm.
3. In the same skillet, remove excess oil keeping only about a tablespoon oil in the skillet and pour stock and bring to a boil.
4. Add cranberries, vinegar, sugar and simmer for 3 minutes, until cranberries are soft. Season with salt and pepper
5. On a plate arrange the cooked cutlets, and pour over with the hot cranberry sauce.
6. Serve hot.