Sticky Honey Pecan Rolls
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Dinner rolls||12 (Brown And Serve, 1 Package)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In an 8-inch round cake tin or pie pan, combine honey, cinnamon and 4 tablespoons butter.
3. Place the tin in the preheating oven and allow the butter to melt and froth.
4. Remove tin and stir to blend to make a gorgeous syrup.
5. Scatter the chopped nuts over the molten syrup.
6. Place the buns, tops down in the syrup, arranging them snugly.
7. Bake the buns for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven until they are golden.
8. Remove the tin from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
9. Loosen the buns with a spatula, invert them onto a wire rack, and let cool.
10. Serve the Sticky Pecan rolls with coffee or just enjoy them as a snack, anytime of the day!