Hot Orange Rolls
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Refrigerated flaky roll||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the sugar, orange juice concentrate, butter and cinnamon, mix thoroughly.
3) In each of the 16 muffin tins, spread 2 tablespoons of butter mixture at the bottom and place a flaky roll in each muffin tin.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the rolls are brown.
5) Alternately, place two rolls up in each muffin cup for a double roll and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
6) Allow to stand in the pan for 2 or 3 minutes, then invert on a plate.
7) Serve the Hot Orange Rolls, immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 344.6 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 22.9 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet