Hot Orange Rolls
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Refrigerated flaky roll||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the sugar, orange juice concentrate, butter and cinnamon, mix thoroughly.
3) In each of the 16 muffin tins, spread 2 tablespoons of butter mixture at the bottom and place a flaky roll in each muffin tin.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the rolls are brown.
5) Alternately, place two rolls up in each muffin cup for a double roll and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
6) Allow to stand in the pan for 2 or 3 minutes, then invert on a plate.
7) Serve the Hot Orange Rolls, immediately on a serving platter.