Ham Salad Rolls
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely diced|
|Finely shredded cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , minced|
|Egg||1 , hard cooked, chopped|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion salt||1 Dash|
|Sliced sweet pickle||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Salad dressing||3 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
1. Mix ham, cabbage, celery, green pepper, egg, prepared mustard, and onion salt.
2. Open the rolls and discard some of the crumbs from rolls center.
3. Mix with ham mixture. Add salad dressing to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Stuff each of the roll with the mixture.
5. Garnish Ham Salad Rolls with pickle and serve.
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.7 mg20.6%
Sodium 168.3 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 12 g23%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet