|Julienned potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coarsely grated carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl mix together, potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
2) In another bowl make a batter of the flour, salt, pepper, eggs and water.
3) Stir the vegetables in the batter.
4) In wok heat oil, drop the mixture into it by the tablespoon.
5) Fry until browned evenly.
6) Drain on paper napkins.
7) Serve hot on a flat plate.