|Bread sauce||300 Milliliter (1 Packet)|
|Chicken||6 Ounce, cooked, minced|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcester sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Cornflour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
1. In a pan make sauce as directed using 1/2 pint milk.
2. Into the sauce stir in the chicken, Worcester sauce and sprinkling of nutmeg.
3. Leave the chicken until cold and divide into 4 portions.
4. With cornflour egg and crumbs coat the chicken.
5. In a pan heat corn oil to 375°F and fry croquettes until golden.
6. Drain well and serve at once.