|Bread sauce||300 Milliliter (1 Packet)|
|Chicken||6 Ounce, cooked, minced|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcester sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Cornflour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
1. In a pan make sauce as directed using 1/2 pint milk.
2. Into the sauce stir in the chicken, Worcester sauce and sprinkling of nutmeg.
3. Leave the chicken until cold and divide into 4 portions.
4. With cornflour egg and crumbs coat the chicken.
5. In a pan heat corn oil to 375°F and fry croquettes until golden.
6. Drain well and serve at once.
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.2%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.2 mg36.7%
Sodium 211.9 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 15 g30.9%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 20% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet