Lamb Cutlets Pascale
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|For mornay sauce|
|White sauce mix||2 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Patna rice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||6 Ounce, grated|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Packet)|
1. In a pan sautÃ© chopped onions and saute in oil.
2. To it add the rice and mix well.
3. Add stock and cook gently for 20-30 minutes covering with greaseproof paper and a lid.
4. To cook the cutlets trim them and fry in corn oil for 10 minutes.
5. Then remove and drain them.
6. On a serving dish place the cutlets and pile with the onion mixture on top.
7. In a pan blend sauce mix with the milk, bring to the boil stirring all the time and let it boil for 1 minute.
8. Stir in the grated cheese and egg yolk.
9. To serve, coat each cutlet with the Mornay Sauce and garnish with peas.