Lamb Cutlets With Spinach
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce (1 Large Packet)|
|Thin cream/Top of the milk||2 Tablespoon|
1. To prepare the cutlets trim them and brush with beaten egg sprinkled with salt and pepper.
2. With breadcrumbs coat cutlets and fry quickly in melted butter until browned on both sides.
3. Lowering the heat continue cooking until tender.
4. Cook spinach as per packet directions and stir in cream or milk along with a good pinch grated nutmeg.
5. In the centre of a hot dish pile spinach, arrange cutlets round and serve.