|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Margarine/Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||6 Cup (96 tbs), sifted|
|Flour||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and soften yeast in it.
3) Add salt, 1/4 cup sugar, margarine, and milk. Stir until margarine melts completely.
4) Cool the mixture to lukewarm.
5) Beat in 3 cups of flour. Stir in yeast mixture and eggs. Beat nicely.
6) Add the remaining flour. Stir until sticky dough is formed.
7) Let stand for about 10 minutes. Knead until satiny and smooth.
8) Take a greased bowl and place dough in it. Turn once and cover.
9) Let rise in a warm place until dough becomes double in bulk.
10) Punch down and divide into halves.
11) Let stand for another 10 minutes,
12) Roll out on a floured board.
13) Take a bowl and combine sugar with cinnamon in it.
14) Smear dough halves with melted butter. Sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture, nuts and raisins.
15) Roll the dough in jelly roll fashion and cut into 1 inch slices.
16) Place in a greased pan and bake for about 40 minutes or until rolls become golden brown in color.
17) Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
18) Frost with icing sugar and serve.