|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||1 , melted|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Combine and blend well the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3) Add in the egg and milk and beat well.
4) Combine and sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
5) Slowly add into the creamed mix and mix well.
6) Divide the dough into two parts.
7) Mix in the melted chocolate with one part and blend well.
8) Refrigerate till firm.
9) On a floured waxed paper, roll out each half of dough into a 1/8 inch thick rectangle.
10) Place the plain sheet of dough over the chocolate sheet.
11) Remove the waxed paper and roll like a jelly roll.
12) Refrigerate till firm.
13) Cut in ys-inch-thick slices.
14) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
15) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 10 minutes.
16) Serve as a snack.