Ham Roll Ups
|Endive head/Lettuce head||1 , cleaned and tore into pieces|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Celery sticks||4 , washed and diced|
|Pineapple||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz), crushed|
|Ham slice||8 , cooked|
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
1) Strain the liquid from the pineapple, a little can be added to the cream cheese but try not to make it too soft.
2 )Toss the endive or lettuce in the French dressing, and arrange it on serving platter.
3) In a mixing bowl put cream cheese, lemon juice, celery, salt and pepper.
4) Spread some of the cheese mix on the ham slices, spoon pineapple on top of it and roll. If necessary serve with cocktail stick
5) Toss the endive or lettuce in the French dressing, and arrange it on serving platter.
6) Arrange the ham roll on the lettuce.