Ham Asparagus Rolls
|Ham slice||14 , long cut|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned asparagus spears||20 Ounce (2 Tins, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Butter/Margarine of same quantity||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Evenly spread each slice of ham with mustard.
3) Now place three asparagus spears on each slice (alternate tips for appearance) and roll up.
4) In a casserole, place it, seam side down.
5) Stir butter until melted and fold in flour and add milk.
6) Mix thoroughly and cook until the mixture boils.
7) Now add salt and pepper and mix in cheese till melted.
8) Add green onion and mix thoroughly.
9) Ladle the mixture over meat rolls and cover with lid.
10) Bake in 350°F oven for half an hour or until hot and bubbly.
11) Serve hot with a sauce of your choice.