Turkey Rolls Cordon Bleu
|Dry bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black forest ham slices||1⁄4 Pound (4 Thin Slices, 125 Grams)|
|Black forest ham slice||1⁄4 Pound, 4 thin slices or 125 grams total|
|Turkey scallopini/Chicken scaloppini||1 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese||2 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Cherry tomatoes/Yellow teardrop tomatoes||4|
1. Cut cheese into 12 pieces and keep aside.
2. To make the scallopini place chicken breasts or 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices of turkey breast between waxed paper and pound to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness.
3. In a pie plate, combine bread crumbs, thyme and pepper, microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring every minute and set aside.
4. On each of 4 slices of turkey arrange 1 slice of ham and spread over evenly with mustard evenly.
5. On top of each ham slice place 3 pieces of the cut cheese slices.
6. Roll up the turkey folding in sides.
7. In a shallow dish place egg and dip turkey rolls into egg, coating well.
8. Coat the turkey all over by dipping into bread crumbs.
9. On round serving dish arrange turkey like spokes of a wheel, cover with waxed paper and microwave at Medium (50%) for 8 to 10 minutes until turkey is no longer pink, rotating dish twice.
10. Let it stand for 3 minutes, garnish with tomatoes and serve.