Cottage Cheese-Corn Rolls
|Creamed cottage cheese||16 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Niblet corn||12 Ounce (With Peppers And Pimiento, Drained)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the bread crumos and the butter.
2. Divide mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion as a cylinder or log.
3. Roll in crumbs until all surfaces are coated and refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
4. In frying pan heat butter until bubbling, place rolls in frying pan and fry, turning as needed, until golden brown.
5. Serve with sour cream or tomato sauce.
Calories 169 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51 mg17%
Sodium 376.9 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet