Cottage Cheese-Corn Rolls
|Creamed cottage cheese||16 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Niblet corn||12 Ounce (With Peppers And Pimiento, Drained)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the bread crumos and the butter.
2. Divide mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion as a cylinder or log.
3. Roll in crumbs until all surfaces are coated and refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
4. In frying pan heat butter until bubbling, place rolls in frying pan and fry, turning as needed, until golden brown.
5. Serve with sour cream or tomato sauce.