Sweet Rosemary Cutlets
|Double lamb cutlets||12 Small (Allow 2 Double Cutlets Per Serve)|
|Rosemary sprigs||24 Small|
|For honey and wine marinade|
|Red wine||8 Fluid Ounce (Use 1 Cup Or 250 Milliliter)|
|Honey||3 Fluid Ounce (Use 1/2 Cup Or 90 Milliliter)|
|Wholegrain mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed black peppercorns||To Taste|
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To prepare the cutlets, in the thin outer fat covering of each make 2 slits, insert a rosemary sprig into each one and place in a shallow dish.
3. To make marinade, in a bowl mix wine, honey, mustard and black peppercorns to taste to combine.
4. Over the cutlets pour marinade, turn to coat and marinate for 40 minutes.
5. Draining the cutlets, place on oiled barbecue grill and cook for 4-5 minutes each side until cooked to your liking.
6. Serve the cutlets with tangy and spicy sauce if desired.