|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||16 Ounce (Use 2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Smoked cocktail sausages||1 Pound (1 Package Of 48 Sausage Links)|
|Smoked cocktail sausage links||1 Pound (1 Package, 48 Pieces)|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Roll out dough and separate into 16 triangles.
3) Cut each triangle into thirds along.
4) Arrange sausage on small side of each triangle.
5) Roll beginning at shortest side and then roll to opposite point.
6) On an ungreased cookie sheet arrange point side down.
7) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
8) Serve warm with ketchup, horseradish and mustard.