|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shortening||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
1) Combine the butter, shortening, and vanilla and cream well.
2) Sift together the flour and sugar, and stir into the creamed mix.
3) Add in the remaining ingredients and blend well.
4) Shape the dough into 1 1/2 inch-long, pencil-thick lengths.
5) Shape into crescents.
6) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet, and place in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
7) Serve as a snack.