|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg and add the yeast mixture.
3) Melt the shortening and add that as well to the mixture
4) Add flour and knead it for about 10~12 minutes
5) Cover the dough and allow it to chill in a refrigerator overnight.
6) After removing from refrigerator, push the dough again and cover it for another 10 minutes
7) Now shape the dough into rolls and keep them in a warm place (80-85 °F, 26-30°C) letting them rise
8) Bake them in the oven at 350-375°F for about 15 minutes.
9) Serve hot or cold.