Ham Roll Ups
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Grape jam/Grape jelly||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Welch'S)|
|Pineapple||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), well drained, crushed|
|Peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Hot dog rolls||4|
1) Mix well the cream cheese, WELCH'SÂ® Grape Jam and pineapple.
2) Stir in nuts into the mixture.
3) Overlap 2 slices of ham.
4) Put about 1/4 cup pineapple mixture on one end of ham slice and roll up.
5) Repeat the with the remaining ham and spread.
6) Spread rolls lightly with butter; place ham rolls inside.
7) Serve the rolls as side dish.