Pork Spring Rolls
|Enriched all purpose flour||15 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||4 Teaspoon, divided (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Fresh garlic||1⁄2 , minced|
|Green cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Mushrooms/Scallions (green onions)of the same quantity and form||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||2 Teaspoon, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water|
|Instant chicken broth and seasoning mix||5 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Cooked pork||6 Ounce, boned, shredded|
|Hot sauce||1 Dash|
|Ground ginger||1 Dash|
1) For making Cripes : In the container of the blender mix together flour, egg, and salt.
2) Now add water and blend till the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
3) Put aside and allow the batter to rest for about 20 minutes.
4) Take a 6- or 7-inch non-stick omelette pan and heat it.
5) Now pour 1/4 of the batter (about 1/4 cup) into pan and swiftly tilt pan tolayer the entire bottom.
6) Cook till the underside of crepe is without any moisture and slowly turn and cook the other side for a very short while.
7) Onto a plate, slowly slide the crepe.
8) Repeat the process 3 more times, preparing 4 crepes.
9) To make the filling : In 9-inch skillet ,heat 2 teaspoons oil, add garlic and fry quickly by turning frequently (do not brown).
10) Add cabbage and cook, mixing all the while, till the cabbage is just cooked through for about 4 minutes.
11) Now add the mushrooms, scallions, teriyaki sauce, and soy sauce, cook, mixing all the while for about 3 minutes.
12) While mixing constantly, add dissolved cornstarch and cook till the mixture slightly thickens.
13) Scatter mixture with broth mix, then add pork, ginger, and hot sauce and mix to combine and further cook till the pork gets warmed up.
14) To make the Spring Rolls : Spoon 1/4 of stuffing mixture onto center of each crepe, wrap over sides of crepe, forming an cover to retain the filling.
15) In 9-inch non-stick skillet, now heat left 2 teaspoons oil.
16) Now add pork rolls, seam-side down, and cook until browned on all sides, turning very gradually.
17) Serve the spring rolls with sauce or dip of your choice.
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.3 mg25.1%
Sodium 552.4 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 12 g24.6%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet