Caramel Orange Rolls
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dinner rolls||12 (Brown 'N' Serve)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, combine sugar, orange rind, orange juice, mace and margarine.
3) Spread over the bottom of an ungreased shallow pan.
4) Place the rolls upside down, over the sugar mixture.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and let rolls stand in pan until the syrup thickens, for about 1 minute.
7) Invert the pan and remove rolls so that caramel-orange topping coats rolls. Serve immediately.