Easy Refrigerator Rolls
|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°c.
2) In a bowl add warm water, soften yeast in it and keep aside.
3) Let stand until its lukewarm.
4) In a medium-size bowl add ginger ale, sugar, margarine, and salt. Mix well.
5) Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour to this mixture. Blend together.
6) Mix yeast and egg.
7) Fold in remaining flour and beat together.
8) Grease a large bowl and put the dough in it.
9) Turn the dough once to grease well.
10) Cover and put in refrigerator for a night.
11) Grease a pan.
12) Make rolls out of the dough placing three 1-inch balls.
13) Baste with melted margarine on top.
14) Bake for 12-15 minutes.
15) Serve warm.