|Compressed dry yeast cake||10 Gram|
|Lukewarm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1. Crumble the yeast into the lukewarm water and stir it.
2. Preheat the oven
3. In a large bowl, heat the milk but do not boil. Pour the salt, sugar and shortening into the milk and stir well.
4. Allow to cool until lukewarm and then add 2 cups of the flour and beat well.
Add yeast and beaten eggs to the milk and flour mixture to blend thoroughly. Add the rest of the flour to make a soft dough and knead well. Turn out on a lightly floured surface to knead well.
5. Let it rest for twenty minutes and then knead again. Shape the dough into rolls
6. Bake in a hot oven for 30 minutes till cooked through
7. Serve hot
This dough can be stored for a day or two in the refrigerator