Cheese And Sausage Rolls
|American cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F
2) Take a saucepan and cook sausage in it. Drain.
3) Cut the crusts from bread and roll sausage in it.
4) Take a bowl and combine together cheese and butter in it.
5) Spread mixture over the rolls.
6) Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
7) Slice and serve with wooden pricks.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5298 Calories from Fat 3506
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 391 g600.8%
Saturated Fat 157.2 g786%
Trans Fat 2.2 g
Cholesterol 1033.1 mg344.4%
Sodium 9069.5 mg377.9%
Total Carbohydrates 202 g67.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.2%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 229 g458.1%
Vitamin A 75.2% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 136.4% Iron 133.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet