Sausage with cheese now that's a combination to die for! With this Cheese And Sausage Rolls on the menu, the guests just won't be able to have enough. Plus, it's simple and easy. Don't waste time, try out this savory recipe!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) Preheat oven to 400° F
2) Take a saucepan and cook sausage in it. Drain.
3) Cut the crusts from bread and roll sausage in it.
4) Take a bowl and combine together cheese and butter in it.
5) Spread mixture over the rolls.
6) Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.