Ham Stuffed Rolls
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked and finely chopped|
|Eggs||2 , finely chopped (1 Package)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , finely chopped|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|French rolls||4 Large (Or 6 Medium)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1) Remove the tops of French rolls and then hollow them out.
2) Mix together ham, eggs, onion, pepper, mustard, relish and mayonnaise.
3) Stuff the rolls with ham mixture and then top with cheese.
4) Take a 7-1/2" x 12" baking dish; place the filled rolls on it and cook for 3 minutes on Medium.
5) Cook again for 2 minutes after turning the dish.
6) Serve at once.