Italian Oven Fried Sea Cutlets
|Safflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Romano cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian||6 Tablespoon, seasoned|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the oil and egg together and keep aside.
3) In a plate, spread the freshly grated cheese and the bread crumbs on another one.
4) Dredge each fillet in the egg-oil mixture, then in the grated cheese, and lastly in the bread crumbs, coating all the fillets evenly.
5) In a nonstick cookie tin or shallow baking pan sprayed with the vegetable coating, place the fillets in a single layer.
6) Sprinkle all over with paprika, salt and pepper.
7) Bake in a preheated oven for 5-6 minutes, turn over the cutlets and bake for another 3-4 minutes.
8) Serve immediately in a nice plate.