Beef Rolls Cordon Blue
|Ground beef||3 Pound|
|Dried vegetable flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable||1 Teaspoon, dried|
|Swiss cheese||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Sliced swiss cheese||8 Ounce, halved crosswise (1 Package)|
|Canadian bacon||6 Ounce, sliced|
|Sliced canadian bacon||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (From A 10-Ounce Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Condensed golden mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Tomato||1 Medium, cut in 8 wedges|
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 8 patties about 1/4-inch thick.
3) Cover each patty with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon and then roll up in a jelly-roll style.
4) Whip eggs with water in a pie plate.
5) Put bread crumbs in a second pie plate.
6) Coat the meat rolls with egg mixture and then with bread crumbs.
7) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine and sauté rolls for 25 minutes, turning often, until beef is cooked well.
8) Transfer the rolls to a heated serving platter, keeping warm.
9) Spoon all drippings from frying pan and add soup and milk into pan, stirring well.
10) Gradually cook the gravy until bubbly hot, stirring constantly, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan.
11) Add salt and pepper to taste.
12) Serve meat rolls with gravy and parslied potatoes and buttered green beans, garnishing it with tomato wedges.