Mushroom Stuffed Steak Rolls
|Mushrooms||125 Gram, finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Soft bread crumbs||500 Milliliter|
|Parsley flakes||15 Milliliter|
|Top round steak||750 Gram, cut into 4 pieces|
|Canned beef gravy||291 Milliliter (1 Can)|
1. In a medium glass bowl, mix the mushrooms, onion and butter.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes at High.
3. Add the bread crumbs and parsley to this.
4. With a hammer or the back of a pan, pound the steak to thin it enough to roll.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper on one side.
6. Place the mushroom mixture on the peppered side of each steak and roll them up like jelly rolls.
7. Tie with cotton string or fix together with wooden toothpicks.
8. In an 8-inch square dish, arrange the rolls and pour gravy on them.
9. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the microwave.
10. Cook for 5 minutes at High, and the 10-12 minutes at Medium.
11. Turn the rolls over, midway through the cooking and re-cover them.
12. Let it stand, for at least 5 minutes before serving.