Grilled Salmon Cutlets
|Melted butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon slices||2 (To Garnish:)|
1) Prepare the cutlets by wiping. If using frozen, then thaw the cutlets before use.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Brush with little quantity of melted butter.
4) Use a grill pan, to place the cutlets on the base.
5) Place the grill pan under the grill by keeping at least 3 inches from the heat.
6) Grill under moderate heat for 5 minutes, then turn.
7) Brush the other side with melted butter and grill for another 5 minutes. Test by pressing near the centre bone - flesh should flake easily.
8) Use a warm serving platter to place the cutlets. Spread the butter from grill pan on top. Garnish with lemon slices, and serve with green peas and buttered potatoes.
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.4 mg27.8%
Sodium 299.2 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 0.79 g0.26%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 30 g60.1%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet