1) Prepare the cutlets by wiping. If using frozen, then thaw the cutlets before use.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Brush with little quantity of melted butter.
4) Use a grill pan, to place the cutlets on the base.
5) Place the grill pan under the grill by keeping at least 3 inches from the heat.
6) Grill under moderate heat for 5 minutes, then turn.
7) Brush the other side with melted butter and grill for another 5 minutes. Test by pressing near the centre bone - flesh should flake easily.
8) Use a warm serving platter to place the cutlets. Spread the butter from grill pan on top. Garnish with lemon slices, and serve with green peas and buttered potatoes.