Breaded Veal Cutlets
|Veal cutlets||6 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (For Rubbing)|
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Egg||1 , mixed with 2 tablespoon water|
|Water||2 Tablespoon, mixed with egg|
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season cutlets with garlic.
3) Combine together breadcrumbs and cheese and coat cutlets with these seasoned crumbs.
4) Dip the cutlets in egg-water mixture and again coat with crumbs.
5) Heat fat and brown cutlets in it.
6) Cover and cook the cutlets for about 1/2 hour over very low heat until they become soft or bake for about 50 minutes in preheated oven.
7) Serve at once with lemon slices.
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.2 mg40.7%
Sodium 255.7 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 22 g43.4%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet