Breaded Veal Cutlets
|Veal cutlets||6 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (For Rubbing)|
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Egg||1 , mixed with 2 tablespoon water|
|Water||2 Tablespoon, mixed with egg|
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season cutlets with garlic.
3) Combine together breadcrumbs and cheese and coat cutlets with these seasoned crumbs.
4) Dip the cutlets in egg-water mixture and again coat with crumbs.
5) Heat fat and brown cutlets in it.
6) Cover and cook the cutlets for about 1/2 hour over very low heat until they become soft or bake for about 50 minutes in preheated oven.
7) Serve at once with lemon slices.