|White fish fillets||4|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||1 , finely chopped|
|Frozen prawns||4 Ounce, thawed (125 Gram)|
|Crab meat||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Sweetcorn||4 Tablespoon, cooked|
|Cornflour||1 Tablespoon, mixed with 1 tablespoon white wine|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon, mixed with corn flour|
|Dried dill||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||12 Fluid Ounce (360 Milliliter)|
1) In a bowl, squeeze lemon juice over fillets.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté shallot for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Put in the prawns, crab meat, sweetcorn, seasoning and cream. Stir and cook for 3 mins.
4) Take the pan away from the heat. Put equal amounts of mixture over each fillet.
5) Roll up fillets and using a thread tie up the fillets.
6) Heat a pan along wine, bay leaf and onion and let it come to a boil.
7) Gently drop the fish fillets into the liquid one by one.
8) Lower the heat and and the fish simmer for 5 minutes.
9) Using a ladle, gentle turn the fish rolls over and simmer for 8 minutes more.
10) Take the fish rolls and keep them warm in a heated serving plate.
11) Using the ladle, take away the bay leaves and onion from the liquid.
12) Now, let the liquid come to a boil and reduce it to one-third of its volume.
13) Lower the heat heat and put in cornflour. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
14) On individual plates, serve the hot sauce with fish, duchesse potatoes and peas.
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.8 mg51.3%
Sodium 472.2 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 37 g73.9%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet