|Canned salmon||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Chopped bermuda onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil/Milk free margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Drain and flake the salmon well.
2) In a large bowl, combine the salmon with rest of the ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture to form patties.
4) In a skillet, cook the patties in a little milk-free margarine or vegetable oil until evenly brown.
5) Serve immediately on a serving platter.