|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Smoke flavored barbecue sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded pared carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Slices)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper in it with a fork.
3) On a wax paper, few inches longer, figure the mixture into a thin 14x12 rectangle.
4) In a cup, combine together barbecue sauce and catsup.
5) Apply meat layer with about half of the sauce saving the rest for later use.
6) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together carrots, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and eggs in it.
7) Use this mixture to layer the meat evenly and then roll up the meat mixture in a jelly-roll style using paper as a guide.
8) Into a greased large shallow baking pan, lift the roll, taking off the wax paper.
9) Apply remaining sauce mixture all over the roll and bake for 1 hour, basting often with remaining sauce mixture, until the meat roll is richly glazed.
10) Take off the roll from pan and keep warm.
11) Scrape any browned bits from pan bottom after pouring water into pan drippings.
12) Measure 2-cup of flour and milk and mix with drippings mixture.
13) Stir cook for 1 minute until gravy thickens and then add in salt to taste.
14) Cut roll and serve at once with gravy.