Cinnamon Sticky Rolls
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Walnuts/Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Instant nonfat dry milk solids||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Soft butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, divided in 4 pieces|
|Active dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Lukewarm water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Grease bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan with butter.
3) Chop nuts roughly in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
4) In a measuring cup, take water and add in yeast, stirring for about 10 minutes to dissolve yeast.
5) Add nuts to the bottom of pan.
6) Mix flour, dry milk, butter, sugar and salt for about 5 seconds in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
7) Add in yeast mixture and egg and then pour in enough water in a slow steady stream to form a loose ball from the dough.
8) Turn off the processor and transfer the dough onto a well-floured surface, tossing or folding over 9 or 10 times by hand.
9) Place the dough, figured into a ball, in a greased bowl and keep aside, covered in a warm place for about 1 1/2 hours to allow the dough to rise to double in size.
10) On a lightly-floured surface, even out the dough to 20 x 10-inch rectangle and apply butter on it.
11) Add in sugars and cinnamon and then tightly roll up from 20-inch side.
12) Divide it into 18 pieces and place them in the baking pan with cut side down.
13) Allow the pieces to rise to double in size after covering.
14) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven and transfer to a wire rack, covering with wax paper.
15) Serve warm.
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.3 mg11.1%
Sodium 122.5 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet