|Ground veal||2 Pound|
|Green onion dip mix||1 Teaspoon (1 Packet)|
|Swiss cheese slices||2 , cut in thirds|
|Boiled ham slice||3 , halved (From A 6 Ounce Package)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large bowl and mix together veal and dip mix in it until well-blended.
2) Make 12 even mounds from the mixture and then figure each mound into a 4x3 rectangle on a wax paper or foil.
3) Cover each of 6 meat rectangles with a piece of cheese on top.
4) Then top them with a piece of ham, folding to fit, if required.
5) Top each again with a meat rectangle and seal by pressing the edges together.
6) In a pie plate, whip eggs slightly.
7) On the wax paper, sprinkle bread crumbs.
8) Dip each patty into whipped egg, and then roll in bread crumbs to coat well.
9) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine and vegetable oil and sauté the patties in it for 8 minutes on each side, tossing once, until they are crispy-brown and cooked well.
10) Serve hot.