1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl combine the spinach, olive oil, salt and pepper, keep it aside until needed.
5. Take the chicken breast dip it in the olive oil which has been seasoned with garlic salt, coat them well.
6. Then place the porsciutto ham followed by the prepared spinach, finally a slice of mozzarella cheese.
7. Roll the chicken breast and seal the edges with a toothpick.
8. In a large skillet heat olive oil.
9. Once the chickens are done, roll it in the beaten egg and coat it with the breadcrumbs mixture.
10. Once done place the rolled chicken in the hot skillet and sauté them for 4 minutes on each side or until they are brown and cooked.
11. In a wooden or glass pestel, pound the peppermint, garlic, olive oil, chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper, water and lemon juice.
12. Once done keep the sauce aside in a serving dish.
13. Remove the fried chicken and place it in a serving plate.
14. Serve the Fried Breaded Chicken Rolls along with Peppermint Tomato Sauce.