|Minced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce, thawed, drained (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg/Egg white||1 , beaten|
|Egg white||1 , beaten|
|Milk free margarine||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix well.
2) Cover and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
3) Remove and shape the mixture into 4 patties.
4) In a skillet, cook the patties in 2 tablespoons heated margarine, turning once, until evenly browned.
5) Serve immediately on the individual serving plates.