Turkey Cutlets With Rosemary And Corn Meal Dusted Ravioli
|Ravioli||14 Ounce (Stuffed with cheese / spinach and cheese / mushroom and cheese)|
|Corn meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmigiano reggiano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For turkey cutlets|
|Turkey cutlets||1 1⁄3 Pound|
|Fresh rosemary||2 Tablespoon, chopped, the yield of a few sprigs, stripped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Bay leaves/Small dried bay leaves||4 (A Few Sprigs Of Fresh, 1 For Each Cutlet, (Available In Produce Herb Section)|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon (Twice Around The Pan)|
|Dry white wine/Dry vermouth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (The Zest And Juice Of 2 Lemons)|
1) Heat a large pot, boil water over high heat and cover.
2) Add required salt and cook ravioli to package directions to al dente.
3) On a plate, pour cornmeal and mix with grated cheese, then mix in nutmeg and black pepper.
4) Take a medium sized nonstick skillet, keep over moderate heat and add oil and butter.
5) Drain water off the ravioli. Dredge hot ravioli in corn meal on the plate, then add to the skillet.
6) Brown ravioli on both sides, for 3 or 4 minutes total. Keep aside.
7) Preheat a large skillet for turkey cutlets over medium to medium-high heat, as the pasta cooks.
8) Add chopped rosemary, salt and pepper to the cutlets and season.
9) With kitchen scissors, cut small fresh or dried bay leaves or halve large leaves.
10) Keep a small bay leaf or half leaf into each turkey cutlet.
11) Pour olive oil to the skillet, and then add the cutlets. The bay leaf sides must be down.
12) Lightly fry for 4 to 5 minutes on each in a single layer, working in 2 batches if necessary.
13) Keep them on a warm plate.
14) Put the lemon zest and juice to the pan. Add wine or vermouth and deglaze it, pulling up any pan drippings with a whisk.
15) Add in a spoonful of butter and whisk to form sauce.
16) Pour the sauce over the cutlets and serve hot.
Calories 738 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.7%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g46.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.8 mg15.9%
Sodium 572.7 mg23.9%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.6%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 42 g84.3%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 25.7% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet